Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The following items cannot be returned: Custom or Special Orders, Automotive Repair Manuals, Open Gasket Packages, Items Damaged During Installation, Chemicals, Oils, Batteries, and other Restricted Categories such as Centerforce, Power master and others.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 9370 SUNSET DR STE 145A, Miami, FL, 33173, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the shipping facility on the label
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
At the very least, all returns should be marked CLEARLY on the inside and outside of the package with the following information, if possible:
• Original PO# (As submitted with the order)
• GROVE OF GEARS
• Original Shipping Name & Address
• Part Number
Important: Please Read Carefully or you will NOT get credit for your return.
1. If you are returning multiple parts, make sure ALL the parts being returned are listed.
2. If you return any parts that are not listed, credit will NOT be issued, no exceptions.
3. If you are returning multiple parts, you MUST send them to the correct address or credit will NOT be issued, no exceptions.
4. Original parts boxes MUST NOT be written on under any circumstance. No addresses, part numbers or RMA numbers.
5. You MUST write the RMA/return authorization number on the outside of the shipping box or on a blank paper attached to the box with CLEAR TAPE. Never write the original part box
6. If it is necessary to apply tape to the original part box, ONLY use clear tape. DO NOT block any barcodes or important information on the part box.
7. All cores must be returned in the box of the new item.
8. Please SAVE your return tracking number until you receive credit.
9. Any “New” return must be sent in its original packaging and in a great condition.